Pubg/Bgmi 2.1 Magic bullet tracking auto headshot config file 100% working (32bit and 64bit) - 2022

Pubg 2.1 magic bullet config file. Bgmi 2.1 magic, Pubg/Bgmi 2.1 Magic bullet tracking auto headshot config file 100% working (32bit and 64bit) - 2022

Pubg and Bgmi 2.1 Magic Bullet Config file

Hey friends, how are you guys? I hope you are fine and enjoying Playing games. Today in this post, I am going to share with you about the new Best bgmi 2.1 update also many players are searching on google 100% working Pubg Magic bullet tracking auto headshot config file but no one has found any such file which works perfectly Yes friends, I would like to tell you guys.

Pubg/Bgmi 2.1 Magic bullet tracking

So far no such coding has been done which works properly, on Google and YouTube too, you will find many such videos and posts on Google that claim that it works 100% but friends, there is no such file has come yet. Everyone is giving you fake files which don't work.

Friends, let us tell people that 80% of the config file is fake on YouTube and Google and it is true that the remaining 20% ​​of the file works but it is only provided by small youtube and bloggers, but using too much can lead to your account being permanently banned, so before using any config file always first use it in fake id to get confirmation.

Features of Pubg 2.1 Magic Bullet Tracking config File

So, below are features of Magic bullet tracking auto headshot config file for Bgmi and Pubg 2.1
  • Magic Bullet tracking100%
  • Powerful Mod data used
  • Auto Headshot 100%
  • High Damage 80% Increase
  • Anti Reset Assist file updated
  • Aim Tracking Head
  • Kill Classic BulletTracking to only headshot
  • 100% safe for Main Id

Pubg Magic bullet tracking to auto headshot config file 100%

Friends, In this article I am going to give you a 100% working config file for BGMI and Pubg 2.1 work in both 32bit and 64bit devices, in which you will get a 100% safety to your Pubg account and you will also get to see high damage headshot if you are our old viewer, then we had given you Pubg Magic bullet tracking auto headshot file even before that started. Initially, the response was very good, but after 4 or 5 days if a user's account was banned, we deleted that post, so we did it again.

Here I brought you the latest updated config file of Pubg 100% working bullet tracking auto headshot high damage config file (UPDATE) for 2.1 which will work in every device without any restrictions and lag-free.

Pubg / Bgmi 2.1 Magic Bullet Config file 

So, guys if you are here it means u need the best of Bgmi magic bullet config file for 2.1 and also work in Pubg. It increases your 100% of accuracy with the auto headshot config file. This config file is fully updated and is used in Redmi 5 and also tested for this file, it is working properly with an increase of 80% of accuracy. This config file can be used in both 32bit and 64bit devices and is properly working.

Files of Pubg Magic bullet tracking auto headshot

Friends, in this config file you will find the following files.

  1. Magic Bullet
  2. High Damage
  3. Auto Headset
  4. Fast Moment
  5. Less Recoil
  6. Aimbot

You will get to see the best features in this Pubg 2.1 bullet tracking config file, friends these features only work when you apply this file to your device. Any file you put, it works when your Aim is good, so you should always practice must keep doing so you can achieve the best Headshot sense.

How to Download and Install Pubg 2.1 Magic bullet config file

Following are the step needed to follow while Downloading and Installing this Config File.
  • First Download the config file given below
  • After that, You need to Extract it into your Device.
  • Then Open the file and Copy the file name as "File" in a given Zip file.
  • Then Paste it into the Following process android/data/com.pubg.imobile.
  • And then Paste it over there only.
Now you can restart your game. 

Download Link of Pubg Magic Bullet tracking auto headshot config file

Friends, you can download this file from the given below link, after downloading the config file, in that file you have to copy the file name folder, then you have to go to android/data/com.pubg. I have to paste it into the imobile folder after that open the game, this was the application process, this file will work in both 64bit and 32bit

Download Now

Download Link

Conclusion:

So, friends if you like this article and Magic Bullet tracking auto headshot config file then comment below and also if it is not working. For more Mod visit this site.

Which is the best config file for the Pubg auto headshot file?

Here on this website, you will get the latest updated file work 100%. and you can enjoy it too there is no ID ban Chance.

3 comments

  1. Hello
  2. Hello
  3. Bgmi my blood track 100%